How to Be a Player How to Be a Player

Common Mistake

You made the common mistake of spelling poseur as poser. Usually I wouldn't correct someone but since your advertising something, it kind of makes you look bad if you spell something wrong. Just saying.

The Painter's Sign The Painter's Sign

Excellent

2D Boy would be proud. I actually hope he sees this somehow. It was very impressive. I love World of Goo myself and seeing everything in 3D claymation was strange yet captivating. Only thing I don't understand is the sign painter is evil? WAS evil? Either way it's thought provoking and that's good too. Props!

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

David Spade!

Amazing animation. The style was original and looked great. I can really see the spontaneaty in the plot. (Why does spontaneaty always result in pancakes, pie, or muffins?) Anyways it was great. And the pancake guy sounds like David Spade... in my opinion.

Chowder Randomness Chowder Randomness

Ups and Downs

Ups - Voice all quite good (Sonic guy's is a little to droll) / Animation / Artwork / Recreation of scenes / Music

Downs - Sonic Character / Kind of dragged on (slow) / Some jokes not too funny

I reccomend making a series with quick and funny jokes. It was pretty impressive!

BattleToads: TWZs BattleToads: TWZs

Wow Battle Toads?

I remember the original Battle Toads! I had it on the first gameboy when I was like, 7. I hated Battle Toads! Never beat that stupid game. Anyways, it was kind of cool seeing them in a flash. Nice sprites, pointless dialog. Has potential.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

It's Numa Numa

It's Numa Numa all over again... just not quite as funny and a bit more disturbing...

Going Grim Going Grim

Saggy Grandma

His laugh is stuck in my head. I want to try and do the laugh but I just can't. By the way, the whole thing was hillarious. Loved the kids meal thing. Ok I'm gonna go find that easter egg. Good Luck in the Newgrounds Halloween Competition...

Evilcactus responds:

Yeah she was quite saggy haha

Hamination Hamination

HAM HAM HAM

Now all I can think about is HAM! And Rocky. Rocky playing the Rocky theme song and eating ham. Ham, which I must tell you, looks a bit like a mutated boob. Yah you know you agree that the ham looks like a mutated boob...

stormoftara responds:

Actually I was thinking the same thing at one point. Which is why I cut out the scene of two dancing hams next to each other.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Uh Oh...

I know you don't want people to rate this badly but you also want people to be honest so honestly... this will probably get blammed. If it doesn't congratulations, thats great news! Yes your trial for flash ran out but things like the fart joke, the mispelling of the word sense and the giant unrecognizable cow sprite will probably make people want to vote low on this. Also when people ask people not to blam stuff... they usually blam it anyways. Practice flash and watch other sprite movies to gain experience so you can get better. Good Luck

HALOMEN HALOMEN

Word

Funny, good action and you played MUSE. That gets you a FIVE!

danomano65 responds: