Little Wheel Little Wheel

Art

This flash was more interactive art than game. The animation, music, and storyline all meshed flawlessly and made for a very captivating experience.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Great game! 9-11 Reference?!

A simple physics game is a perfect recipe for a quick and entertaining flash and anything from Con-Artists is going to be good.
Oh and I just might be paranoid but the first thing I thought when I saw castle 12 was 9-11.

FWG Evolution FWG Evolution

I Hate it Because I Can't Stop

First off, anyone realize the song is a piano version of Linkin Park's Numb? Isn't that it? Maybe I'm wrong.
Anyways, I can't stop playing this stupid game. It's pretty decent. Graphics are poor and certain things need tuning but once you get the hang of how to sell and breed, it's really addicting. Could be much better.
And why beetles?!

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

It's the Future

Coolio-Niato, I've been playing your games for a long time now but this is by far your most ambitious work. User generated content is the future of gaming and you hit the nail on the head. Dare I say this is the Guitar Hero of Newgrounds? Imagine my surprise when I played one of my very own songs! Brilliant idea!

Red Code Red Code

One Word

This game needs one thing. And that is TOWERS! Ugradable towers that u can place around ur ship. Although it would completely change the experience, personally I would enjoy it. The game in its current state is still really great. Maybe just another weapon or two. Consider the tower thing.

Throw Me Throw Me

So I'm 55 on the score board...

and this game rocks. Only thing I can say is different things to hit for boost and flat ground.

Platform Bounce Platform Bounce

Simplicity

It's fun, easy and simple. More objects to interact with might have made it a bit more fun and when you bounce above the screen and can't see the ball and it's very annoying but I think the game would be too easy if it didn't. Soooo it's gewd.

Adagio Adagio

No More Problem with Keys

Hey I reviewed your old version yesterday and mentioned the problem with the keys but looks like it's all fixed. Still a great game and it's still going on my favorites, although I kinda liked the space bar in it, but whatever it's still awesome.

INsaNoX responds:

Thanks for the review.

Ragdoll - Stair Fall Ragdoll - Stair Fall

Fun

My highest was 340. This would be awesome if you could choose different landscapes to throw him off of and a high score table.

Ufo - Cave rider Ufo - Cave rider

Not Fast Enough!?

Ahh I was so angry when it said not fast enough! Oh well, besides that I liked it and it was fun.

ScarletTear responds:

being angry is good :D
a stronger feeling than amusement