Pink Shotglasses Pink Shotglasses

Did you know....

Hey so I was listening to this song and wondering why it sounded so familiar, and then it hit me. The beginning of this song has a chord progression just like this song called Graduation Song by Vitamin C. It was a big hit in the 90's or somthing. My girlfriend was listening to it a while ago. But anyways, great song. I just put you on my favorite artists. Keep it up.

Feelin' Good Music Feelin' Good Music

Tight

Hey this sounds great. I've been looking for music like this all over NG. Keep it up.

Pankake Day Pankake Day

Catchy

Awesome job. There really is no better title for this song than Pancake Day. All the instruments came together really well. I'm going to give this a download. Once again, good job.

howli responds:

thankyou!

New Born (Piano) New Born (Piano)

Perfection

Bellamey would be proud

=Techno=Bits=Loop =Techno=Bits=Loop

HEY!

I recognize all those sounds! They are all channel presets on fruity loops! (or at least most of them are) The first one is Sytrus 2 Sequence Steppable. I know cuz I made a loop using just that. Yah they all sound cool, but if you want a good song, you gotta make it more organized.

Delicious Toast Delicious Toast

Foods

Ha, I like the name of the song, delicious toast. My first song on Newgrounds is called Tasteless Peach. I found that funny...

H20 For me! H20 For me!

good but random

I liked it but the whole thing was all random and stuff. Didn't really flow too much but it's still awesome for your first audio. Woo!

Staxitix responds:

Yeah, I have to work on my transition and need to add a more 'flow-together' track. hopefully, my next one will be better. Thanks for the input.